A powerful stump grinder which makes light work of almost any tree stump.
The WBSG13H – Stump Grinder is powered by a Honda GX390 13HP engine and grinds tree stumps to below the surface of the ground with its 8 tooth hardened tip cutter disc. The handle can be adjusted which enables the machine to grind at different depths.
- Starting System Manual Recoil
- Cutter Disc Diameter 355mm
- Cutter Disc Bearing 30mm
- Tyre Size 5.3/4.50-6 4PR
- In order to the remove the stump thoroughly, the handle can be adjusted enabling the machine to grind at different depths.
- The Weibang Intrepid Stump Grinder is fitted with a 355mm cutter disc featuring 8 heavy duty steel teeth which will quickly grind away almost any tree stump.
- A brake fitted to one of the wheels can be applied locking the wheel in position whilst the other wheel is still free to move allowing the stump grinder head to move from side to side for efficient grinding.
- The Weibang WBSG13H is fitted with a Honda GX390 engine which delivers impressive reliable performance even when working on the toughest tree stumps.
- 355mm Cutting Disc
- 8 Cutting Teeth – Replacement
- Hardened Steel Tip
- 5 Height Positions
- Max Below Ground 229mm
- Max Above Ground 534mm
|8.7kW / 389cc
|Honda GY390 13HP
|Fuel Tank Capacity