ECHO’s CS-310ES is a lightweight, extremely well-balanced rear handle chainsaw. It has a premium grade 30.5cc Power Boost Vortex™ engine for both power and durability.
The top-mounted air filter is positioned away from dirt and debris for better filtration. Easy Start spring-assisted starting requires minimum effort – a warm engine only requires a short pull on the recoil rope. The saw has a dual-post chain brake for increased durability, while the automatic oiler delivers optimum lubrication.
The CS-310ES is an ideal tool for pruning and logging. It has guide bar options of 35 or 30cm.
- 30.5cc Engine displacement
- 4.0kg Dry weight
- 1.1kW Output
- 0.25 litres Fuel tank capacity
- 0.68 L/h Fuel consumption at max engine power
- 0.26 litres Chain oil tank capacity
- Side Chain tensioner
- CDI Ignition system
- Priming pump
- Choke with automatic fast idle release
- ES-Start Start assist system
- 30cm/12" Bar length
- 0.050"/1.3mm Guide bar gauge
- 3/8" Saw chain pitch